Visit Open-E website

Thread: Ftp with Active Directory

Default Ftp with Active Directory

Hi,

I have this trouble..

My customer have a PLC machine in prodution farm, it login to old ftp server with user 'pippo' and pass 'pippo1'.

With this NAS with user stored in windows AD server, for login correctly, I must write 'domain+pippo' with pass 'pippo1'..
    I do not have possibility to change ftp username/password (it's PLC)

Somebody known for login with 'user' and 'pass' without add active directory domain to ftp username?

All the best

Giorgio Biondi

thanks for sharing....

Quote Originally Posted by gbiondi
    Hi,

I have this trouble..

My customer have a PLC machine in prodution farm, it login to old ftp server with user 'pippo' and pass 'pippo1'.

With this NAS with user stored in windows AD server, for login correctly, I must write 'domain+pippo' with pass 'pippo1'..
    I do not have possibility to change ftp username/password (it's PLC)

Somebody known for login with 'user' and 'pass' without add active directory domain to ftp username?

All the best

Giorgio Biondi
    it seems that you are asking about Windows Log-in to Active directory,
    look for your DNS wither it is static or dynamic , also for your Gateway.
    this may solve this issue. specially if you had more than one domain or your network ,or you have been logged to different domains through the same computer

The sony 1gb mini USB drive is finally gave up working, and I am trying to find the 2GB version of DSS lite to re-install. I can't find it anywhere. Can I get it with my registration information from last Jan 2008? Some kind sould show me the way. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by alicesmile
    The sony 1gb mini USB drive is finally gave up working, and I am trying to find the 2GB version of DSS lite to re-install. I can't find it anywhere. Can I get it with my registration information from last Jan 2008? Some kind sould show me the way. Thanks in advance.
    http://www.open-e.com/account/login/