Visit Open-E website

Thread: Download Query

Default Download Query

Hello! I would like raise some download queries regarding Open-E DSS V6 Lite. I know that this product is free but I would like to know if I can get it even I have only 1GB?

Yes you can get the DSSv6 LITE for free.
    Sorry but I did not get you right, what do you mean by " I have only 1GB " ? do you mean you only have 1GB of storage? or 1GB memory to install DSSv6 LITE on ? or your system is running with 1GB of RAM ?

Well, DSSv6 LITE can be used to deal with storage size up to 2TB for free, and if you have any size of storage that are less than this 2TB size, then for sure LITE will work fine for you.

If you would like to install DSSv6 LITE on a USB flash memory (Thumb) and that flash memory size is 1GB, that would be fine, as you can install LITE on that USB flash memory and make it work ( we recommend 2GB flash memory, so you can have larger space in case you need to update your build, or else).

If your system is running with 1GB of RAM, that’s fine, Also you can read this KB for more details about RAM and CPUs :
    http://kb.open-e.com/How-many-CPU-co...ended_732.html