Visit Open-E website

Thread: lsiget + 6.0 update 90

Default lsiget + 6.0 update 90

We've been having some hardware issues with our LSI MegaRAID 9265-8i controller. In order to troubleshoot the concerns and issue an RMA we need to pull the logs from the controller. Unfortunately the LSI software doesn't appear to exist with Open-E 6.0 update 90, which we were recommended to downgrade to previously(apparently from these support boards, but I'm new to this troubleshooting event) as part of the troubleshooting strategy.

Two questions. First, is there a way to utilize lsiget from a console mode ourselves and if so how does one accomplish this task? My second question is if the answer to the first question is "no" should we instead choose to update to the latest version to take advantage of lsiget as it has been indicated that it is a component of the "newest version", per the following thread here: http://forum.open-e.com/showthread.p...n-under-Open-E

Thank for your assistance.

The logs are generated on up90 also.
    Download the log package from STATUS-->Hardware page in the webGUI, and inside you can find lsi_logs.tar

Quote Originally Posted by Gr-R View Post
    The logs are generated on up90 also.
    Download the log package from STATUS-->Hardware page in the webGUI, and inside you can find lsi_logs.tar
    Thank you for your detailed response. This has rectified our concerns.