Visit Open-E website

Thread: User / Gruppen anlegen nicht möglich

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry User / Gruppen anlegen nicht möglich

Seit gestern bin ich Besitzer des NAS-XSR SOHO (IDE-Version). Die Hardwareeinrichtung ging problemlos. Das Einrichten von Freigaben hat auch funktioniert, jedoch kann ich keine User bzw. Gruppen anlegen. Immer wenn ich versuche einen User anzulegen und User Name und Password (2x) eingetippt habe und anschliessend auf ausführen klicke, springt die Anzeige wieder auf die leere Eingabemaske zurück. Es kommt keine Fehlermeldung! Es wurde aber auch kein User angelegt. Das gleiche passiert beim anlegen von Gruppen.

Versuchen Sie bitte, eine Min. von 4 Buchstaben jede zu addieren. Auch verursachen Sie einen Anteil an den Betriebsmitteln und stellen Sie auf Gast ohne Kennwort ein, um Zugang zu prüfen. Konnten Sie email Maschinenbordbücher zu support@open-e.com - Ihnen bitte danken auch
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Thank you for your fast answer. The User and Password that i wont to create, had min. 4 digits. the Groups had also min. 4 digits. I will send the Log-Files to support@open-e.com and hope you can help to solve the problem.

P. S.
    The bootspeed of the NASXSR is much disappointing.

Please describe your system in detail. Perhaps you could be running a fake raid or have hardware issues. Set BIOS Power management off. What kind of motherboard are you using?
    Please provide this for our support engineers.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

Hardware Details:

Motherboard: MSI KT6 Delta 6590v2
    CPU: AMD Atlon 3000+ (Socket A)
    RAM: 1 GB
    Hard drive: 2 x 160 GB SATA I (Software Raid 0, now built with NAS-XSR SOHO)

DHCP is on

Shares:

Open-E NAS-XSR
    Shares
    Dokumente
    FTP
    Multimedia
    Quarantine
    Tools
    Users
    Groups

first i had in the Bios RAID 0 switched on and i became in the console the info that a fake raid running. After then i disable the function in the bios, this problem was solved.

Andy

Are you using the Internal LDAP part of our setup for users and are you still not able to connect using the previous tests?
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"