Hello,

I write here because I'would like to know if with DSS it is possible to create a big NFS logical volume share of 5 TB with RAID 50.

I plan to buy this :
http://www.actualis.com/app/acheter/..._R3AP4X-Q.html

I need to know if it is possible to put only 8 HD (of 16) at the begining with 2xRAID5 array (4disks) mouted on RAID0 with 750GB SATA2 HD to have 4,5TB capacity.

When these 4,5 TB will be used, Is it possible to add 8 more HD to increase capacity to 9 TB without waiting several time for the RAID parity to be rebuild (because it's very long with 4.5TB data).

I need at least 5 TB storage capacity with high avalability of the data.
Actually, we only have a 2U Dell PowerEdge 2850 server and we need to extend its storage capacity with the Open-E solution. Will it be possible to make a NFS storage share of the 4.5 TB logical volume created on the Open-E storage server. The Dell PE2850 actually runs a Debian 3.1 stable-grsec and I would like to know if it will be possible to mount this volume in read/write as a local filesystem mouted on /storage

Thanks in advance.
If you can give me a contact for a sales rep in France for the Open-E DSS solution, it will be great for me I think ...

Have a good day / Regards,
Aurélien GOUTAL
Ps: Excuse me for my english, I'm french.