Visit Open-E website

Thread: DSS Lite end of life?

Default DSS Lite end of life?

Hello.

I can not find the link for the Download of the DSS Lite!
    Is it end of life?

Second question:
    If we access the GUI per IE or Firefox, there is an error for a invalid certificate. But the DSS is running and the ping is OK.
    In the forum i can read about this problem, but there isn't a solution.

Has anyone a solution for this problem?

Greetings
    Stephan

Hi TheMan

DSS Lite has been temporarily removed from the server, We are going to make some enhancements and then make it available again. It should be ready Q1 of 09

As for Firefox try this:
    Click on “give exception link”, “Get certificate” at the end of the page, then “Confirm Security Exception.”

Default I search Open-e DSS Lite

I want to know if you have news for the new DSS lite release ???

Thanks

Yes, we will have a new DSS LITE. We will announce this to all once this is ready. We are hoping to have this within Q1 of 2009.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

what you could provide me a previous version, because the live cd version is not practical to use. And I want to try the installation from usb key.

Thanks

DSS LITE old version is very old and out of date (and is only for those who previously registered during that offering) and new version will be updated with the latest drivers. We are expecting to have this in end of Q1.

In the mean time the Demo-CD version offers a full 60 day evaluation and we believe this is enough time to help you evaluate our DSS professional version of our product.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube