Visit Open-E website

Thread: System corrupted

Default System corrupted

I did a upgrade for my system to the last available an when he was ready I waited a few minutes before restarting. Now the system boots and gives a message "System corrupted"
    "No USB flash module has been found". I thought I made a backup but did not look good and all I have now is a get.php.

Try placing the USB module in a different system to see if it boots. Then try to update with the ISO image from a CD-ROM - take option 1.

If that works then place back to original system. If all those procedures do not work then send SN# of the USB module to support@open-e.com so we can RMA a replacement.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

I have tried the cd-rom upgrade with the same result. I now have booted from the demo cd and I see all my volumes. I have made a backup localy and want to restore but the question is which one and do I need to restore configuration and setup?

Yes try that and again send in the information on the module with address and name information so we can provide you an RMA.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

This does not effect the data or the created volumes? If so shall I restore the "auto save last".

Thumbs up

I have rstored both, config and setup from the "Auto save last". After the reboot the system works fine and all settings are 100%. Great solution when you have a defect DOM. Thank you Todd for your support

No problem Please send to support@open-e.com and provide the SN# of the module and address to send new replacement.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"