Hi, i just want to clear some points about using the demo product.

First of all in many threads and so, demo product said to be good for 30 days whereas the download section says for 60. Which one is correct?

Next thing is at the end of the trial period where to go if i like to continue to use your product? I see a faq entry which makes me little confusing. It says ;

I've downloaded the Demo CD and tested it. Nice. Its a great idea as we can direct prospects to test it with the Demo CD before committing to an actual purchase.

Ad. 1. If you like our product, and you have already everything configured, to keep all the settings, you just have to buy normal Disk On Module (ENTERPRISE version) with our software inside, and boot the system from it (instead of CD)
So where is this Enterprise or Smb version? I can't see any product named like that. May be it's an old notation for your product family but i need an explanation.

And the most terrifying thing is the second part of the answer ;

Ad. 2. There is only one limitation - you would have to buy also ENTERPRISE version. SMB do not posses so many features as ENTERPRISE, and the settings are not compatible. You would need to configure the Software again, backup the data, and restore them after placing the normal Module.
So that means i can't buy a license and enter it in to the software and everything will continue to work smoothly? What does that mean and what kind of an approach for a nearly unlimited configuration demo cd?

Also i can't find any online reseller which is selling such a license or so. Are you selling that kind of licences directly or it's just not exist?

At the end all that means i must buy a piece of hardware with your software that's promoting about being open in standards and the software.

Please enlighten me? Even all the answers may be not in my favor, again i want to go with your product but it'll devastate me if i have to carry some more burden because of that approach.