Visit Open-E website
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NT Server Domain not found error

Dear Todd,

I'll get back on the joining to ADS Domain..

presently we are getting this message when we try to access the storage management web interface.

Index of /

Name Last modified Size Description

Apache/1.3.26 Ben-SSL/1.48 Server at ancom Port 443

We usually get it back if we restart the system, but is there any way to permanently solve this issue?

regards
    Ananth

Can you test with FireFox and let me know if this still comes up with the same message.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

We get the same error in both the browsers. In fact Firefox is our default browser!

regards
    Ananth

Can you send a screen shot and logs to support@open-e.com to review this. Did this just happen recently? After sending logs try to clear them to see if this happens again.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

I've send the screen shot by mail, this happened recently, we had it before I think, not sure, we access the Nas web interface from several systems is that the problem?

Yes I have seen the screen shot. Lets wait until you can reboot the server to see what is happening any chance that you may have change or not installed the SSL Certificate for your browser "SSLCert.crt", not sure if there is some firewall blocking or causing any issues. I don't think that this is the issue as you where able to get in before but if you can verify that this is not the case. Thanks!
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

Hope you got the log files, I had send the mail yesterday.

Yes we did get them. But the errors are from many months ago and are not related to the ADS or 443 web gui (none showed for these issues). Please clear the logs.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

dear Todd,

Yesterday we changed the position of our storage in the rack, it was at the top, it was moved to the bottom to accomodate a new server, the storage is now not joining to the domain. we did all what we regulalry do when the storage behaves like this.

We removed all the logs, we removed the storage from the Domain and tried to add it back, it shows up in Server Manager, and we can see the shares from properties, but when we try to access it over the network it asks for user name and password! We even changed the administrator passwords.

now it is set to internal LDAP. Kindly advice on what to do? we have reduced the load on the storage box and only non critical data is stored there. Please advice on what to do.

regards
    Ananth.

Were there any changes to the ADS or Kerberos? Check the following:

Was there an IP Address change on the NAS Server?

Try deleting the computer name in your Windows server then re-enter the NAS server computer name again w/password - Then enter the Domain / administrator & password in the NAS server again.

Check your DNS setting Forward and Reverse for the NAS server.

Check any changes to WINS servers.

If you are using any Kerberos please provide the errors from the Windows server "Event ID errors".

Try going to PDC if this connects then go to ADS authentication.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"