(Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread...)

Todd -
Thanks again for taking time last night to help me out. I have done what you suggested and killed my bond, changed the IP of the iscsi interface to a different subnet, and then setup the virtual IP again.

Now, what I noticed was the speed tests were a little more consistent with each other after about 20 minutes (a lot of traffic initially because the VM's were down for about an hour). Of course, if I ran more than one test at a time the gig iscsi interface on the SAN couldn't keep up. I was seeing an average of ~105MB/s seq read, ~55MB/s seq write on both the RAID6 external lun and the RAID10 internal LUN.

I then created a balance-rr bond with all 4 of the Intel GIG iscsi interfaces. The tests were a little better than the 802.3ad, but not as "bursty." Once again, the speeds vary from lun to lun and when they are run. I have seen the low 90's on the read and even in the 70's on the writes. I think were getting closer. I will let it run more during the day before sending some logs. I have uploaded the logs from both servers when it was in a single, no bond, gig interface.

I'll keep you posted and possibly get some performance numbers once I can find some consistency.

http://upload.vmind.com/web-pub/cera...6-18_00-43.zip

Thanks again!

Jason