I keep getting replication errors mailed to me from my replication target SAN. It is located at a different branch via a 100MB link. The sync is asyncronous, and runs from 7PM-7AM the next morning. Here are the errors the SAN is e-mailing me in chronological order:

First e-mail:

2009/07/21 19:00:37 Replication:Volume Replication: Device lv0000: Connection (from WFConnection to WFBitMapT). Mode local/remote (from Secondary/Unknown to Secondary/Primary). DataStatus local/remote (from Consistent/DUnknown to Consistent/Consistent).

Second e-mail:

2009/07/21 19:00:37 Replication:Volume Replication: Device lv0000: Connection (from WFConnection to WFBitMapT). Mode local/remote (from Secondary/Unknown to Secondary/Primary). DataStatus local/remote (from Consistent/DUnknown to Consistent/Consistent).

2009/07/21 19:01:00 Replication:Volume Replication: Device lv0000: Connection (from WFBitMapT to SyncTarget). DataStatus local/remote (from Consistent/Consistent to Inconsistent/Consistent).

Third e-mail:

2009/07/22 07:00:36 Replication:Volume Replication: Device lv0000: Connection (from SyncTarget to WFConnection). Mode local/remote (from Secondary/Primary to Secondary/Unknown). DataStatus local/remote (from Inconsistent/Consistent to Consistent/DUnknown).

Fourth e-mail:

2009/07/22 07:00:36 Replication:Volume Replication: Device lv0000: Connection (from SyncTarget to WFConnection). Mode local/remote (from Secondary/Primary to Secondary/Unknown). DataStatus local/remote (from Inconsistent/Consistent to Consistent/DUnknown).

Now according to the task log on the source SAN the volumes were Consistent/Consistent at the end of the replication. But that last e-mail said unknown. Any ideas?