Visit Open-E website

Thread: NTP Server / Time Zone - Cannot Change

Default NTP Server / Time Zone - Cannot Change

I am running build 3537 of DSS, both Lite and trial. I am running it on several computers and I am not able to change the time zone from Europe/Berlin. However, my time/date does appear correct. But, I am also not able to access my 3DM (3ware RAID utility), nor am I able to create Windows AD integrated shares. So, I believe the problem is due to the inability to change the time zone.

I go to Setup --> Hardware, set my NTP server and time zone (as well as set continuous adjusting) under Time Zone Settings, then hit apply. But, when it comes back, it shows Europe/Berlin and 1.pool.ntp.org.

Can someone tell me if this is a build problem or if I am doing something wrong???

Thanks,
    Kyle

Look at my answer in this thread:

http://forum.open-e.com/showthread.php?t=1614&page=2

Han.

Quote Originally Posted by gilly05
    I am running build 3537 of DSS, both Lite and trial. I am running it on several computers and I am not able to change the time zone from Europe/Berlin. However, my time/date does appear correct. But, I am also not able to access my 3DM (3ware RAID utility), nor am I able to create Windows AD integrated shares. So, I believe the problem is due to the inability to change the time zone.

I go to Setup --> Hardware, set my NTP server and time zone (as well as set continuous adjusting) under Time Zone Settings, then hit apply. But, when it comes back, it shows Europe/Berlin and 1.pool.ntp.org.

Can someone tell me if this is a build problem or if I am doing something wrong???

Thanks,
    Kyle

Default Thanks... contacted them and waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Han
    Look at my answer in this thread:

http://forum.open-e.com/showthread.php?t=1614&page=2

Han.
    Thanks for the note. I have contacted them and requested the fix.

Han, thanks for the link of the thread.

Good luck