Visit Open-E website

Thread: Road Map?

Default Road Map?

Greetings,

I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a development road map for DSSv6? What exciting new features does the future hold and in what order will they arrive?
    I think this would be very interesting.

Not that I'm interested in any perticular features...... (Hardware VSS provider! please please please) I was just interested.

Cheers,
    Jonathon

Yes, I'd love to see this as well. I've seen a number of posts from Open-E staff that refer to the 'roadmap' but not have never seen an official document. It would be great to see what is on the horizon, even if the release dates are all 'TBD'.

Thumbs up

me too ...
    regards,
    Lukas

descience.NET
    Dr. Lukas Pfeiffer
    A-1140 Wien
    Austria
    www.dotnethost.at

DSS v6 b4550 iSCSI autofailover with Windows 2008 R2 failover cluster (having still some issues with autofailover).

2 DSS: 3HE Supermicro X7DBE BIOS 2.1a, Areca ARC-1261ML FW 1.48, 8x WD RE3 1TB, 1x Intel PRO1000MT Dualport, 1x Intel PRO1000PT Dualport.

2 Windows Nodes: Intel SR1500 + Intel SR1560, Dual XEON E54xx, 32 GB RAM, 6 NICs. Windows Server 2008 R2.

Would be nice to know whats coming up (or not)

Default Would also like!

Normally I dislike "me too!" postings, but in this case, numbers make weight, and more responses raise the temperature...

Gregg

Yeah I'd like to see a list myself .