Visit Open-E website

Thread: My pen drive suddenly stopped

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My pen drive suddenly stopped

My pen drive suddenly stopped working. No computer is recognizing it. How to extract my data from it? I inserted my pen drive into usb port of my friend's computer. Computer did not recognize pen drive and it was very hot when i ejected it. After that incident i,ve tried pen drive on difeerent computers but its not being recognized. Pl help me and tell me the way to extract my data.

Just use another usb stick and place the DSS Lite on this as before then once the system is back online re enter you product that you received from your user portal on our website or you can download another DSS V6 Lite copy.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by tuktuki View Post
    My pen drive suddenly stopped working. No computer is recognizing it. How to extract my data from it? I inserted my pen drive into usb port of my friend's computer. Computer did not recognize pen drive and it was jasa seo very hot when i ejected it. After that incident i,ve tried pen drive on difeerent computers but its not being recognized. Pl help me and tell me the way to extract my data.
    ever you try reinstall, it work for me