Visit Open-E website

Thread: Cannot add user

Default Cannot add user

I have a problem in creating users via a web interface.
    I add a user, click the Apply button, the user did not appear. Also can not access the device via ssh.
    The only way to get access to the device is via ftp.
    Tell my how to solve this problem.

Thank you

Hi Dude

I am sorry that i don't have much knowledge on what you had specified. I will definitely refer and have my suggestion.

We have the same problem actually. I am totally puzzled of adding user and some forms. I think it has to do with my domain hosting or sort of that. I tried to email their support but got no reply till now so it's pretty obvious that it's not okay.

It is recommended to run a FSR (File System Repair) to check your system if there is a write failed issues, and you can do that by following the steps in this link:
    http://kb.open-e.com/File-system-repair_138.html

And did this just happened now and it was working fine in the past, that means you could have a hardware issue, and it is recommended to check your hardware if there is any issue or not.

Also the NAS-XSR has EOL (End OF Life ) from a long time ago, that’s why we do not have support for it right now, and you can find EOL for NAS-XSR at this link:
    http://www.open-e.com/service-and-su...ducts-archive/

Unhappy

I tried to email their support but got no reply till now so it's pretty obvious that it's not okay.

Yes, the XSR has been EOL for very long time but not sure exactly the issue you are having.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube