Visit Open-E website
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Many issues iSCSI Enterprise R3

Screen capture sent showing serial number. I made my own cable to adapt to the included connector. A cable is actually available to convert from the external USB plug?
    I will contact storage order to obtain one.

Terry

Random beeps solved now as well. I had another server right next to this one running my UPS software. When iSCSI server was turned on it was bumping the load warning - thus the beeps. When the iSCSI server wasn't running the beeps would go away. It sounded like the beeps were coming from the iSCSI server due to the proximity of both.

Terry

The serial number is shown on the about Open-E iSCSI R-3 Enterprise with release date and version. Your serial number is 91367583 - please register your product using the link below.

http://www.open-e.com/data_storage_s...v=registration
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Thanks for the update Terry!
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

Quote Originally Posted by To-M
    The serial number is shown on the about Open-E iSCSI R-3 Enterprise with release date and version. Your serial number is 91367583 - please register your product using the link below.

http://www.open-e.com/data_storage_s...v=registration
    Todd,

That is the serial number I have been trying to use all along. When I try to register this is what the site shows:

The serial number that you have provided is incorrect!

I just tried again using both browsers in case it had something to do with that and I still get that message that it is incorrect.

Terry

Terry,

Send all information to support@open-e.com, name, address and all other information and we will investigate and enter this in for you. Thank you for your patience.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"