Hello together,

has someone an idea how to fix this issue?

I have imported a settings file from a different system. Everything works fine after a few additional settings (IP changed, System Name, additional shares etc.).

Now i have seen that under MAINTENANCE - snapshots the list shows me 6 snapshots. Three of them, the new created ones, are start- stop- and deleteable. The other three seems to be garbage from the imported settings.cnf file. Three snapshots (the good ones) are grouped under the vg00 link in the left snapshot container (main&id=2.2.1). The other three snapshots will only be shown when klicking on the header of the left snapshot container (main&id=2.2).

If i expand the snapshot tasks i will see:

snap00000
LV: LV not exists!
Size: 0.00 GB

snap00000
LV: lv0000
Size: 200.00 GB
Usage: x.xx%

Same for snap00001 and snap00002

The new created snapshots can be deleted in volume manager, the imported not.
As the system will try to schedule this three "zombie" snapshots every 12.00, 15.00 and 22.00 on a daily base, i will get an FAILED in the task status page with the message "snapshot not exist".

I tried to remove all snapshots from the extended tools menu, but this removed only the snapshots created bei GUI. It seems that the snapshot is linked to the logical volume using a serial number and not the logical volume name.

Is it possible to modify the system in a way that the imported snapshots will be deleted?

Is it possible for the support to remove the death snapshot tasks from an exported settings.cnf file and i can reimport the modified file?

System has latest release DSS V6 b5377 64bit

Regards

Robert