Visit Open-E website
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OPEN-E Replication

SWAP created by the system( not controled by user ), in general we create an option to delete it, so you can use it in critical issues or when you need a space.

We recommend you to add extra storage so you can have more free space if you still need it.

hi Al, when i do that it auto recrate the swap and doesnt delete it? do i need all my VMS shutdown?

Hi Guys,
    so ive got it replicating now, if in the event of one of my storage boxes falling over how do you go about switching it onto the other one? im using citrix xenserver
    Cheers
    J

Pi-L Guest

For that you need to configure and start automatic failover.
    For step-by-step instructions please visit:
    http://www.open-e.com/service-and-su...ts-and-videos/

Do you mean you want to delete all data on the Primary and Secondary server?
    Well, you can stop the replication, and then you can delete all your VG from Console mode, press CTRL + ALT + X , select "Delete content of units" , select the proper Volume Group to delete, then the system will reboot.

* Please put in your mind that will delete all your data, so if there are any important data you should backup it first before you do this steps, as we are not responsible for your data if you delete it.
    Last edited by Al-S; 03-22-2012 at 03:04 PM.