Visit Open-E website

Thread: Could not allocate the quota must be some mistake.

Question Could not allocate the quota must be some mistake.

Could not allocate the quota must be some mistake.

Model: Data Storage Software V6
    Version: 6.0up98.8101.7337 64bit

Can you try with a different browser, so if your using IE try with Firefox also try to stop and restrat the appache from the Console screen enter CTRL ALT T then select "addons" then select appache.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

This problem on all browsers. After restart system this problem remains.
    Where are these settings? Perhaps there is damage?

I could be a bad boot media and you can try to re-install, make sure to save the settings and config at Maint. > Misc.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

Why is my previous post on moderation so far?

I already answered before - this happens in any browser. Even after a system reboot.
    Where are these settings?

As I stated before "could be a bad boot media and you can try to re-install, make sure to save the settings and config at Maint. > Misc." or you can test with the DSS on a USB Flash Stick and boot with this and see if it is viewable.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

Sadly, the system in production, and I can not put the experimentation with it. Especially reinstall the system.

In what files are stored setting quotas? These quotas should be removed altogether!

The Quota.log file can be downloaded from the GUI in STATUS -> Hardware -> Function: Logs.

Did you try to stop and restrat the Apache from the Console screen by entering CTRL ALT T then select "addons" then select Apache then stop and restart?

You can also submit a support ticket from your User Portal and send in the log file to our support team for us to review them as well.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

Such system behavior could be related to an issue with the storage disk(s) or the RAID controller itself. Try to check the controller health and storage disks health too.