I just downloaded the latest CD trial version of iSCSI-R3 (version 2.10.IE00000000.2573) and am having two problems:

1) I cannot get past the first page of the 3DM management utility. I can login to 3ware successfully and get the controller summary page displayed. Once I attempt to click anything else from there I'm spun back to the login page with a message "(0x0C:0x001A): You have been logged out due to inactivity or Cookies are disabled". This occurs with both IE7 (site is in the "trusted sites" list) as well as Firefox 2.0.0.3. Cookies are enabled in both browsers, and when I acces 3DM when running Windows 2003 on the same server I have no issues.

2) I'm not sure how to configure the UPS interface. We have an APC Smart-UPS 2200 RM XL with the network connected management/shutdown card. On the Windows boxes I install an agent and then register it in the UPS web interface by adding its IP address as a "Network Shutdown Client". Should I include the IP address of the iSCSI-R3 box in the APC interface and then just set the UPS settings to APC, Slave, SmartUPS, port 223 and Master to the IP address of the APC UPS? If I set it that way I get the following logged " iscsi apcupsd[17454]: Master not responding" logged every 3 minutes

3) When saving the UPS settings the "Turn off UPS after system shutdown" box always becomes "ticked" after clicking apply.

4) Is there any way to use the R3 "DOM" with an ASUS PU-DL server motherboard? This motherboard doesn't have an onboard USB connector (there is an external USB 1.1 connector). I've ordered the older style IDE version but just noticed in another post that open-e will be focusing on the R3/USB models so I'm thinking that what I have on order will be not as frequently updated as the R3/USB model...

Thanks

Craig