Hi All.

I installed latest v7 lite (up12) to my HP 380 G5 sever with P400 (512bbwc) raid card and configured Raid6 through ACU.
I created two lun in ACU: first lun 2 GB for DSS and the second lun with all other space for data.
Installed dss and configured as FC target. (i have 2 port 4GB QLE 2462)

So, I presented logical volume to my Windows 2012 R2 with Hyper-v role installed to Dell r610 with the same FC QLE 2462 card

I put some virtual machines to this storage disk and tested. Everything works fine.
Next i installed failover cluster feature, ran all compatibility tests and created a cluster (currently with only one host).
Just for information - I used only one port of FC card to connect storage and host.

!
But when i tried to add a disk to cluster - DSS became inaccessible and showed me kernel panic srceen.
i tried again and again got a panic.

I installed previous up11 - result was the same, but it didn`t show me kernel panic screen only blink by keyboard leds.

I instsalled latest V6 lite and it works ! not tested yet with a high load but it works.

I tried the same software configuration of V7 + win server with other hardware
windows server installed on dell 610 + dss v7 installed on desktop - kernel panic
windows server installed on desktop + dss v7 installed on HP DL 380 - kernel panic.

Please help me with my issue - I want to use V7 (and maybe to buy a license in future).