Visit Open-E website

Thread: MSM Please!!

Default MSM Please!!

Hey guys, this is Jamie! I please need the working version of MSM asap. Finally talked the owner into upgrading, we went from I think version 12 to 57 on a iscsi failover and 10 to 57 on another standalone. Ill explain errors more later, but having lots of problems and cant get into the raid cards now!!! Ive searched all over for the right ones. The links you have posted earlier dont work anymore

See link for MSM for the build your running with the DSS V7.

http://kb.open-e.com/Unable-to-conne...ware_2861.html
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Thank you! Did you just add the external link a the bottom? I was looking at the same kb article a few days ago and only saw the links at the top. Thanks either way!

It was updated recently due to the latest release.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

Ok, Im able to get into all of them now, thanks again. Noticed the loading time is really slow now though, maybe over a minute or two. And seemed wrong from memory anyways. but i can only see the drives under the logical sub tab, physical doesnt show anything the controller? Is either of these issues due to old firmware maybe? We have a 9280-24i4e and a 9280-4i4e, which firmware do you recommend for these btw?

Jamie

I dont know the exact firmware build that Broadcom has but for sure update to the latest then reboot to see if that helps. Also there is a new version of the DSS V7 up60 that you can update as well to align with newer drivers.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"