Visit Open-E website

Thread: Can't remove replication task

Default Can't remove replication task

I trying remove the replication task, but not happen enything when press the button.
    The alert is show: "Are you sure you want to remove this task?", I accept, load some seconds but the task being there when finish.

Occurs both from the volume replication menu and from the page of the volumen replication.

Occurs both from the volume replication menu and from the page of the volumen replication.

Model: Data Storage Software V7
    Version: 7.0up70.9101.45067 64bit

Can you try to remove the IP info of the mirror path or remote host? You can re enter that information and start up the Volume Replication.
    The meta data for the other volumes will be there so it will not need to re-replicate for the other volumes unless there is more damage that we dont know.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

From the remote host I had no problem deleting the task.

We are configuring the first start, everything was correct, but for network reasons, the IPs of the hosts had to be changed.
    Before changing the IPs I am trying to delete the tasks and disconnect the replication. I can not disconnect the second host because it indicates that there is a task, which is the one I can not delete.

I have also tried to reset the configuration data from the console, but it doesn't work either.

The only option I have left is to reinstall all the software.