Visit Open-E website
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demo CD not working

Hi,

You can try using other burning soft such as ISO-burner. This is a small yet reliable and very easy to use tool. I suppsoe you will find it really useful
    http://www.ntfs.com/iso-burning.htm

Thanks for sharing this!!!
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

I use magiciso to burn iso file to cd. this software can allow you add files and folders to cd later.
    http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-burniso.htm

I have download the latest Open-E R3 Enterprise demo cd but it doesn't working properly. Pratically, after that the loader progress line arrives about 80%, a message appears and it say that "The system is corrupted". Which is the problem?

Thank's for your reply

Check that the file size that you have downloaded is the same on our website 202.4 MB
    and perform an MD5 check with your cd burner software. Also does the system have 1 GB of memory as this is required.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

The Image that i have downloaded is named as "demo_10.n20070220s.410.b2584.nasr3-ent.oe.iso" (187.634 kb) and it is the only one available.
    In the case of insufficient memory, the message is "System error.Not enough memory"

Thank you

I've checked the iso with the MD5 file and it is damaged.

Thanks for the update.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"

Hello .. i have a problem.. Using the burn from linux I boot the server (the same server will boot the iscsi-ent demo cd) it hangs at the Open-e graphic and will not continue from there. any idea?
    Last edited by robertoe; 03-18-2013 at 11:34 AM.