Visit Open-E website
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Registration problem

Quote Originally Posted by To-M
    I have talked with many who have multiple levels of firewalls in place or double NAT's that have been causing this issue. Is the DSS LITE behind a Cisco PIX or WatchGuard or any other device to help others or just temporary just to register place in DMZ port then remove.
    Dont work for me... I plugged the open-e machine on the DMZ, same problem. I then tried to plug it directly on the ADSL box, same problem again... The machine can connect to the open-e server (no error message saying that my IP config or dns is incorrectly configured or 10444 port is closed) but when I try to do the user registration the machine ask me to wait... for a long long time... Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by nathan-
    Dont work for me... I plugged the open-e machine on the DMZ, same problem. I then tried to plug it directly on the ADSL box, same problem again... The machine can connect to the open-e server (no error message saying that my IP config or dns is incorrectly configured or 10444 port is closed) but when I try to do the user registration the machine ask me to wait... for a long long time... Any idea?
    It finally worked!! on the DMZ, after a reboot (nothing else changed)
    (note than in my configuration, I can not understand why it works on the DMZ and not on the regular network)

@nathan-: My registration woked also.. I did not reboot, looks like the regestration server has been rebooted ;-)