Visit Open-E website

Thread: Rocket Raid 2310

Thread has average rating 5.00 / 5.00 based on 1 votes.
Thread has been visited 5816 times.

Exclamation Rocket Raid 2310

Hi All,
    I have two DSS unit's I知 setting up, current version 1.32 build 2854.
    I知 having troubles with getting the raid card to show up, I知 using a highpoint rocket raid 2310 which is present in the compatibility list.
    I have configured a raid array in the card痴 bios; I have also tried as single drives
    But the card does not show up in the hardware tab, it does however show up in the status tab under hardware.
    I知 sure I missing something, obvious!
    Also does anyone know when version 5 will be released, since I am setting this up it makes since to get the update installed as well.
    Thanks, carter

Try to change to a different kernel (some of the newer kernels will work better with the drivers). Go to CTRL ALT + T in Consol then select Boot Option > System Arch > "TESTING" (single or SMP). Save and reboot. You can test with 1.37 and 5.0 should be ready within the next week or 2. Though if you email me I will provide you access to download the 5.0 release to verify as well. If this does not work I need you to send in the log file to support@open-e.com so we can see what is happening.
    All the best,

Todd Maxwell

Follow the red "E"
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Default Rocked Raid 2310 still won't work

Hello, i have the same Problem with Version 6.80 an 6.90 ... both of them won't work with High Point Rocket Raid 2310. I also tried this with another PC and other Disks, but the same Problem, opene should start with just one Unit, but i see both of them. I'm thinking about to buy HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3220 SATA Controller or HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3520 SATA Controller but i won't loose time again, so please let me know if both of them will also work with your newest Version or please give me a hint what i can do to use my Rocket Raid Controller 2310. I'm not looking for an high end Controller it's just for our Test Environment. Greets, Rene