My R3 NAs has always worked fine in the past, but now I seem to have a problem.

With version 4.32 build 2862 I couldn't access the WebGUI using IE7, but using FireFox was fine, so just for the WebGUI I used FireFox.
With my laptop there was no problem accessing the WebGUI with IE6 and later IE7.

Using the laptop I updated the software via to WebGUI to version 5.0.NE42000000.3011 and rebooted the server upon completion. Now I can't access the WebGUI at all.

In IE7 I get the following message: "Oops, we can't open the web page you requested ...- Error Unknown - Unknown error with URL"
IE6 complains about a wrong certificate and after accepting the mismatched certificate which is origined from localhost (127.0.0.1) it displays an empty page.
FireFox complains about an 'invalid certificate signature' and then shows an empty screen.

I've tried "Restore default network settings" in the console screen then rebooted the system "System restart", but that didn't help.

Pings from outside/inside and the console don't cause any trouble.

I'm a bit reluctant to flash the DOM from the CD-ROM as I haven't made a backup of the settings. Hopefully another option that will do the trick is out there....