Visit Open-E website

Thread: Browser?

Default Browser?

Friends can you tell me about browser and is speed of internet dependent on browser too?Actually I want to know if the net speed is not good enough just by changing the browser can we increase the speed to some extent will this affect the speed?

Quote Originally Posted by marketraise
    Friends can you tell me about browser and is speed of internet dependent on browser too?Actually I want to know if the net speed is not good enough just by changing the browser can we increase the speed to some extent will this affect the speed?

Hm... no reply yet please friends help me out I need your help.

If you are trying to get pages to load faster, there is a plugin to make firefox run faster.
    Fasterfox

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by toepytoe
    If you are trying to get pages to load faster, there is a plugin to make firefox run faster.
    Fasterfox

Hi,
    Friend if there is please tell me.Actually today only one friend of mine suggested me to leave Fire Fox and go for Opera its faster than fire fox and it has same features like tabs as they are present in fire fox.What you say friend will this change of browser will do ?Or you suggest me to go for the plugins but any ways I would like to know about the plugings you have mentioned.

I thought I will get a reply from you?

Friend it seems you didn't turn up from last few days any problem dear?