Hi,

I have three further questions:

1. When I select the NTP server to synchronize the time on the NAS-XSR SMB managed server, then it is not shown how often this is done. Only once in the moment when I select the server and apply the settings? Or is it a scheduled procedure like every 12 hours or every 24 hours? This question came up last weekend, where we had the time change in europe.

2. Snapshots. I don't understand the sense of the snapshots here, bacause this is - like it seems to me - a fully manual process. I first have to login to NAS-XSR SMB, the go to Snapshots and klick on "Create". Then a snapshot is going to be created. A Snapshot is only reasonable when the snapshot functionality is an automatic process, where the snapshots are created once a day, once a week or once a month. In that way it doesn't make any sense to me!

3. Antivirus. I set up that the antivirus database to "update now, and every 12 hours". This setting was made on the 19.10.2006. Today, 04.11.2006, the database is still from 19.10.2006! When I manually klick again on the setting "update now, and every 12 hours" then the database is being updated to 04.11.2006.
What's wrong with tha automatic update function?

Paul