Hello,

my english is not so good, but i have a few question about these Backupoptions.

[ENGLISCH]

1. What are the differences between these 3 Options ?
2. What is the best method to install a "naked" system with one of these Backupoptions ?
(we have two NAS. One with files and one new System. The new system is the backup. So we want to make a backup of the existing NAS an copy these on the new system. So that the Systems has the same files.)
2.1. Which Backup would you prefer for these plan ?

Questions to Snapshot:

Example:
If me make a Snapshot today and the system runs 2-3 weeks. Than the system crash or other things. We can jump to the last Snapshot an the system is the same with all files on these Day. So all things that happen in these 2-3 week are deleted?

[GERMAN]

1. Was sind die Unterschiede zwischen diesen 3 Backupmöglichkeiten?
2. Welche Methode ist die beste, um ein leeres System mit einem Backup auf zu setzen?
(Wir haben zwei NAS. Das eine besitzt schon Daten und das andere ist leer. Wir möchten nun ein Backup des schon bestehenden System machen und dann das leere System mit diesen Backupdaten neu aufspielen. So das am Ende beide die gleichen Daten besitzen.)
2.1. Welche der 3 Backupmöglichkeiten würdet Ihr für dieses Vorhaben nehmen.

Frage zu Snapshot:

Beispiel:
Wir machen einen Snapshot und das System läuft dann 2-3 Wochen. In dieser Zeit passiert dann etwas mit dem System, können wir dann einfach zu diesem Snapshop "springen" und es alles so wie an dem Tag an dem der Snapshot gemacht wurde? Also alles dinge die auf dem NAS dies letzen 2-3 Wochen geschehen ist sind weg?

Yours faithfully
Florian