Ok, Have primary/secondary DSS V6's and the autofailover worked great after my Primary DSS had multiple drives die and basically lost my entire volume. So everything is running on Secondary DSS and now I need to rebuild my Primary. I'm a little afraid to reboot the Primary DSS bacause I'm not 100% sure I wont' lose my Virtual IP on Secondary DSS as I start rebuilding my Primary.

1) Any danger of screwing anything up as I create new Drives, Volumes, Logical Volumes, and ISCSI targets on Primary DSS? This was a recent rebuild (this week) and I had not gotten around to saving any config files yet (I know, I know, should have had a backup right away)

There really was not a problem with the Volume Group on the Primary, but because I was using SSD Caching (Cachecade) and had a SSD drive die. Because I made the stupid mistake of using Writeback even without a BBU for the SSD cache when it died it took out my Volume after i discarded the cache not realizing it would destroy my Primary DSS's volume. (currently have one 4.5TB Raid 10 volume)

2) Can I rebuild from scratch a Autofailover partner (on Primary) without having a backup config? Will I be in any danger of losing the Virtual IP when attempting to fix this.

I created a new volume and tried to add some LV's, but it told me it could not create them. I believe I have to go into C-A-X and then to option 14, 'Delete Content of Units' which will require a reboot. Biggest fear is reboot of DSS primary since it has all the autofailover info.

Can I safely rebuild Primary with all the same info and fix this?

Will call Support tomorrow but trying to do as much as possible today to get ahead of this.

Thanks!
Andy