Hi,

my remote node of the A/P cluster had a issue with the BBU module so I had to do a shutdown. First I tried a reboot and checked if the iSCSI volumes was accessible and they did as expected. Then I did a shutdown of the Remote node, no warnings like "your cluster will be stopped" displayed. After the machine was down, the volumes was no longer accessible.

After I started the cluster manually on the primary node (getting a warning that this is not recommended) the volumes was back online.
As soon as the remote node powered up again it joined the cluster automatically without problems.

I did shutdowns may times before without issues... Maybe you have an idea why it crashed this time?!
Something wrong in my configuration?

Network Configuration:
eth0 - iSCSI Path 1
eth1 - WebGUI
eth2 - iSCSI Path 2
eth3 - Volume Replication (bond0)
eth4 - Volume Replication (bond0)
eth5 - iSCSI Path 3

Failover Configuration:
4x Auxilary paths over eth0, eth2, eth5 (the three iSCSI paths) and bond0 (vol.repl.)
4x Ping Nodes (2x VMware hosts, 2x network switches) - all of them was availible all the time

Erros in log:
Cluster: dss12209856 (remote node) could not be reached. (that's ok...)
Cluster: Auxiliary path eth0 is not available. (for all aux.paths.... that's ok...)
Cluster: All ping nodes are not available. (why??? all ping nodes was availible all the time)
Cluster: All auxiliary paths are not available, access to dss39068452 (local node) resources pool will be suspended.

Thanks.

Bye, Manuel