Please pardon my idiocy, but I'm a complete newcomer to iSCSI. I have a Dell Workstation that I'm trying to set up as an iSCSI target. I have a bunch of hard drives that I've set up in RAIDS on an Adaptec 2200S, using the BIOS utility available at bootup. These are completely fine (I used them before on Windows), and even show up with the "container list" command in the AACLI that I access via RAID tools from the DSS-LITE console. The proper names, sizes, and SCSI IDs are there. However, in the web setup, under configuration->volume manager, it says "no units found". Under setup->H/W RAID, it just gives the info about "Adaptec administration". I rescan, rebooted several times, and even ran the "container clear" from CLI---but nothing I do gets me to be able to see the RAIDS in the web interface. The two RAIDs are a 200 GB RAID 5, involving 4 drives, and a 550 GB RAID0, involving two drives.

I'm probably doing something really stupid, so any advice on how to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Peter